This teaching is money. It magnifies Jesus Christ, The Living Truth, who is your one and only true love, your everlasting Valentine. It was Jesus who defined love for mankind by showing us what he learned from his Father, God, who so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son.
- What does the Bible say about the relationship between God and Jesus?
- How was Jesus’ earthly ministry a “preview of coming attractions”?
- Why in the Old Testament does God refer to men (including His coming Son) as “gods”?
- Who will raise from the dead all people who have ever lived, judge them all, destroy the wicked, and bring to earth a restored Paradise—God or Jesus?
- How many times is the word “Lord” used in the Church Epistles, and how often does it refer to God?
- Why is Jesus God’s favorite subject?
- What is Jesus doing now, as “Lord” and Head of the Body, the Church? All these questions, and more, are answered in this thrilling exposition of the precision and magnificence of God’s wonderful Word.