Other than knowing the Word of God, which defines every aspect of our spiritual lives, PRAYER is the “bottom line” of our walk with the Lord Jesus and our heavenly Father through this minefield known as “life.”
- But what is prayer and how do we pray?
- What is God’s goal for us in prayer?
- Why was Jesus Christ so committed to prayer?
- Why did the Apostle Paul say we should “pray without ceasing”?
- If God already knows what we need, why do we need to pray for things?
- Can we pray to both God and the Lord Jesus?
- Is there a best time or place to pray?
- What is the shortest and simplest prayer there is?
These are some of the questions this teaching answers from the Word of God. Prayer is really about comm-UNI-cating (becoming ONE with) God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It is a major key to intimacy with our Father and our Big Brother.